Monday, February 23, 2009

I need your help

Actually, I'm putting a hold for better names. Please stand by...
Here's what's going on: I'm putting my personal image collection for sale on an online craft sales website. The plan is to sell higher resolution digital images, my own, for personal and commercial use. Basically I am putting my images out as if I were my own stock agency. The difference is that they come from one source (me) and the files cost much less(still working on the price per image, but think itunes). Is this a good idea? I don't know, but I'm going to try it out.

So, what I need help with is a good name. On the side I'm putting up some options that I'm thinking about, but please feel free to suggest others. I'm leaning fishyly because I like canned fish, and it also sort of sticks with the idea of many cheap things packed together.

No comments: