Monday, February 9, 2009

Last night my mom hosted a pre-birthdya party for me. Tobey was there, and Frank and Vivian too. Of course Tiffany was there. And my mom and I. We talked a lot about blogging and wondered at Tiffany dropping her Tiffany in the Trees blog which had a significant number of subscribers. I didn't take any pictures, but trust me there was a lot of food. Instead we'll look at some odds and ends from the past couple of weeks.

Walking across campus we spotted this beautiful Venus and Crescent Moon alignment. One of the students insited I take a picture. Now it looks like momma blur and baby blur.
Soup and Games at the H&O.
Classy
I had some heavy duty dreams last night. This is an illustration of one part. The eyeball floated out of my forehead and stuck to the ceiling.

No comments: