Wednesday, July 2, 2008

toe day

On Sunday I fell and sprained my thumb. I was smart: I iced it, talked to the nurse, filled out the correct forms at work, etc. But then, Monday evening I noticed that my pinkie toe on my right side was also sore. I soaked it, but then kind of forgot about it and went to work. This morning I woke at four in the morning with a throbbing toe. So, today I called into work and tried the RICE first aid technique: rest, ice, compression, elevation.

The Culprit:
I started getting bored pretty early.

But at least I had a chance to pay bills and get a hold of debt. Here's my home office.
Our bedroom is looking pretty nice these days.
Okay, here I am making an effort to rest and ice and elevate.
This is my best "Rear Window" impression. The look on my face is because I'm using the Pentax 67 with a Tiltall tripod, a sure recipe for frustration.
Frustrated enough to pack up for a trip to the bank, of course just as I'm ready to go it starts to rain.
and pour
But it was just a cloud-burst. Time to get up!
During the day sirens scream down Main Street every half hour or so. Frightening. Here is one.
I went out for pizza
I looked out the window at Roberto's and saw my bike contrasting nice with this truck.
then this...
now Tiffany is back and I can ask her to do things for me. Yeah!

No comments: