Friday, July 25, 2008

from the sketchbook

I've been writing in this sketch-book on and off for a couple of years. It's not filled, but I thought I'd share a little with you.

fake writing

this looks like a plan for the year. I think it was early 2006

Tiffany eating pizza

There was a month were I became obsessed with the Westfield River valley. I don't know if I have any pictures from trips there, but i took a couple of notes

Cadbury

Kristin and Paul were talking about making a large table for their studio. I drew up this plan for the table

the dimensions. the table never appeared

I have no idea who Misha is. The second page looks like a card rack and a shopping cart

again, who?

Tiffany again

This is a design for a glass tube that could connect two fish tanks so that our fish could move from one space to the other

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm a gumshoe. The 774 number is Cherry Rum. Boo yah?

Selena McMahan said...

wow i dig the fish bridge.