Thursday, June 19, 2008

trip to new york

Last weekend Tiffany and I went to New York. We stayed at her sister Tiara's house. This is Tiara's spare bedroom and woefully neglected guitar
And her woefully fat cat
nice expression, honey
Tiara has to tie her shoe
I've seen this picture before. I thought of Leah when I saw it
This is New York to me
Athea looks good in above-ground train
hot day, cold fish
hot dogs
We stopped at the Renegade Craft Fair. This is about how engaged I felt.
This was the best part of the craft fair
The best part for Tiffany was this gifted necklace and radish. People are so giving
We stopped at the Brooklyn Brewery where Tiara works on the weekends. These are the montessori phonetic vowel sounds:
a as in map
e as in bed
i as in tip
o as in mop
u as in mud
tiffany was given this necklace from a blog buddy at the craft fair. Eventually I'll add a link.
Tiara and Athea at the Thai restaurant
cool boots on the subway
traffic
my feelings about traffic

1 comment:

tiffany... said...

i stole some of these photos...

i like looking at your blog...
sometimes it makes me sad though because i can see this whenever i want to, but i can't see you as often as i'd like to...

*le sigh*