Wednesday, June 11, 2008

birthday party

I still haven't figured out the order that the pictures load into blogger, so bear with me if the narration doesn't flow. This Saturday was my Grandmother's 98th birthday. We had a party at the old-people's residence. Tiffany, Mom, Sister Sara, Brother Mat and Is were there. A note of pride: she lives in her own room with toilet, refrigerator and stove. Not that she cooks, but she's still on her own in a way.
98!
2 cute for words
We stopped at the farmer's market on the way.
Saturday morning leotard fitting.
Annie Hasset played for us at the party
This guy freakin' loves "Pink Cadillac"
Get you're boogy on at the old-folks home
My grandma likes to give you wet kisses right on the mouth
zombie niece
I had a dream last night that I was taking a bunch of very important pictures. I can't remember what of, but the intention was to print out the photographs. Then, as I came to the end of the dream, I realized I was still shooting low-res jpgs, which is true. Maybe it mean I need a 2gig card...

1 comment:

Mat Coes said...

Your niece will thank you, I'm sure. Nice pics—makes it look almost as much fun as it was ; )
and you look great in a leotard!