Thursday, June 19, 2008

a repost look at context

I wrote a post last week that got me in a bit of trouble. I was frustrated by the mess in the house and took it out in picture form. And, like Tom Young has said, content is altered by context. In this case, the context of my biting titles and text. So here's the same pictures without any blame attached:

breakfast
big mess
teddy takes catches some zees
teddy, clean our room, please
fan to move the air
i wish this stuff wasn't there
shelf to help oragnize our junk
example of said junk
more stuff
By the way, the house is slowly coming together since this shoot. To say we have little time together is an understatement. Last night I got home at quarter to twelve. Tiffany was already in bed. Then she left this morning. I have vague memories every day of her leaving around 6:45 or some hour. A good part of the week all we have is glimpses of one another. In my mind part of the mess is reminders of ourselves to one another. Though, I'm trying to make the clean dishes in the dish drain a reminder for her in the evenings. I think there is a photo project in all this. I'll get to it soon-day.

2 comments:

Cheilita said...

we have that breakfast plate too. and thanks for posting your messes. i like seeing reality on blogs. it's easy to seem picture perfect but pretty darn cool to see the day to day.

tiffany... said...

every time i look at this i get a little sad... as i'm missing you right now... ah...

we're doing so much better babe...

and, just think what the weekend can bring to us!