Thursday, March 12, 2009

putting things on hold



Yeah, it's that time of year -- acceleration in spring. I'm teaching again, today is day one of the trimester. If you don't know, I work full time at a boarding school in the residential department. They've given me the opportunity to teach photography. It's a great way to make extra money, and to make me an valuable employee in these high unemployment times. That leaves me little time for the myriad projects simmering in the back of my head and under piles of unattended to bills, notes and objects of interest. It also leaves little time for this journal. I may have to post just to get some things out of my head and into the world, but I don't expect to be posting regularly. Not that I do anyway...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Nice bed photo, the blur makes it look artistic.